Taibah University (TaibahU) was founded in 2003
- Al Madinah Al Monawarah , Universities Road
- P.O. Box : 344
- Postal Code : 30001
- Phone +966-4-8460008
- Fax +966-4-8461407
Admission Office : http://taibahu.edu.sa/pages.aspx?sid=80&ln=en
Enrollment & Calendar
- Total Students : 60055 ( as of 2013 academic year )
- Total Staff : 2694 ( 1387 faculty members , 1307 teaching assistants, lecturers and language teachers )
- Academic Calendar : By Semesters
Taibah Universitys' Vision
Internationally accredited and comprehensive state university dedicated to excellence in teaching, research and community service.
Taibah Universitys' Mission
- Provide top academic programs in various disciplines
- Develop and support research that contributes to knowledge enrichment and achievement of national developmental goals.
- Meet market and national developmental needs of highly qualified graduates capable of effectively competing in today’s knowledge economy and globalized world.
- Reinforce TaibahU role in serving the community and building a knowledge society
- Create an environment supportive of productivity and excellence.
- Applied Medical Science
- Applied Medical Science–Yanbu
- Applied Medical Science – Ola
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Science Yanbu
- Applied Science
- Engineering - Yanbu
- Computer Science
- Computer Science – Yanbu
- Family Science
- Arts & Humanities
- Arts & Humanities – Yanbu
- Business Administration
- Business Administration – Yanbu
- Sciences & Arts – Ola
- Community College
- Community College – Hnakyyah
- Community College – Khaibar
- Community College – Mahd
- Community College – Ola
- Community College – Badr
- Higher Institute of Imams
Academic Programs & Degrees
Total number of academic programs is 126. The 6 degrees awarded by TaibahU include: Associate, Bachelor’s, General Diploma, Higher Diploma, Master’s, and Doctorate.
Parallel & Distance Education
In addition to its regular programs, TaibahU offers parallel and distance education using advanced technology and partial face-to-face training. These programs enable students from Madinah Region to pursue their studies in various fields.